Credit Administration Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Credit Administration
Retrieves, manipulates, and analyzes information obtained periodically from various bank systems. Presents data in written and graphic format to senior management, Board of Directors , and regulators. Discovers inconsistencies in data and resolves issues with data quality. Creates and maintains Loan Workout files. Prepares routine departmental correspondence and maintains departmental files.
- Retrieves, manipulates, and analyzes information obtained from the Horizon Loan System and other bank systems
- Develops routine and ad hoc reports.
- Develops graphs, reports, and presentations of project results.
- Prepares the monthly Loan Performance Summary Report.
- Works with departmental and senior management to produce custom reports when required.
- Works with other departments to ensure the integrity of loan data.
- Creates and maintains departmental credit files.
- Produces routine departmental correspondence.
- Tracks departmental expenses.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Access.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Adept at queries and report writing.
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the bank.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skill, meet time constraints, detail oriented.
Commerce Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.