Teller Supervisor - Brighton, MA
DEPARTMENT: Retail Banking
Supervises the daily activities of the Tellers and Senior Teller(s). Applies specific leadership skills, such as managing individual teller performance, developing team performance, problem solving, and coaching. Provides technical support when needed. Guides the team towards its goals and sees that all personnel behind the teller line are productive. Operates a teller window as needed.
Supervises the daily activities of the tellers.
- Maintains security within the branch.
- Assumes responsibility for vault activities.
- Assists with branch promotions by participating in branch goal settings with the tellers.
- May open accounts and provide coverage to customer service desk as needed.
- Follows up on assigned work to tellers or senior teller.
- Knowledge of and adherence to banking regulations to include: Reg. B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act); Reg. D; Reg. E (Electronic Funds Transfer Act); Reg. P; Reg. CC (Expedited Funds Availability Act); Reg. DD (Truth in Savings Act); Americans with Disabilities Act; Bank Secrecy Act; 18/65 regulation; fair lending regulations.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
Minimum of one to two years of previous teller experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good organizational and computer skills.
Commerce Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.