Combines our free checking account features with additional benefits to meet the needs of college students.
What you need to apply:
Must be age 17-25, attending college, full or part-time and able to provide:
- Social Security Number
- Current address and prior address, if at current address for less than two years
- Driver’s license or passport
- College ID or proof of acceptance or enrollment
- Phone number
- $10.00 deposit to open account
What you’ll get:
- No annual fee Commerce Bank Debit card*
- No minimum monthly balance required
- Four free non-Commerce Bank ATM transactions per statement cycle (fees charged by other institutions apply)
- Free incoming domestic or foreign wire transfers
- Free telephone banking
- Free online banking with BillPay
*Students under 18 receive ATM card only, with a daily limit of $100.00.
Early Savings Grow
Start saving for retirement now. If you have earned compensation, you are eligible to establish an Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Small deposits today will grow over time to fund your retirement decades from now. Open the account with $10 or more and you can make deposits weekly from your paycheck.
Want to learn more? Stop by one of our branch offices and speak with one of our personal bankers. We will explain the nature of these accounts in more detail and help you complete the simple forms necessary to establish your IRA.