Build reserves, earn interest and provide overdraft protection for your business by linking this to your checking account with Commerce Bank. Commerce Bank’s business savings accounts offer flexibility and are protected by the FDIC up to $250,000.
We offer business customers a range of savings accounts designed to fit your needs. Consider these options:
- Business Savings
- Business Money Market
- Certificates of Deposit
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEPs)
Business Savings Account
- Available as a stand-alone savings account or no-cost statement savings account paired together with one of our business checking accounts
- Overdraft protection available from this account to any Commerce Bank checking account up to six times per month
- $500.00 deposit required to open the account
Business Money Market Account
- Earn higher interest rates on balances with easy access to your money
- Make up to six preauthorized transactions per statement period, including three transactions by check
- Overdraft protection available from this account to any Commerce Bank checking account up to six times per month.
- $25.00 deposit required to open the account
Certificates of Deposit
- Security of a guaranteed return
- Fixed-rate, high-interest term accounts available with maturities from seven days to five years
- Provide a guaranteed rate of interest for a specified period of time
- $1,000 minimum opening balance required
Simplified Employee Pension Plans SEPs
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plans can provide a significant source of income at retirement by allowing employers to set aside money in retirement accounts for themselves and their employees. A SEP does not have the start-up and operating costs of a conventional retirement plan and allows for a contribution of up to 25 percent of each employee’s pay.