Compatible Financial Software
What you need to know about downloading account information
How to Download Your Account Information
Our File Export option within Mane-Link Online Banking allows you to download account information to be imported into personal financial management software, including Quicken, QuickBooks, or other supported financial software such as MoneyDance.
To download your account information to your PC:
- Log on to Online Banking
- Click on Accounts > History for the account number you wish to export data from.
- Click on the Display button and choose "export to file".
- From the resulting dropdown menu, select your preferred export file type (xls, csv, ofx, qfx, qbo).
- Click the Submit button to export your file.
- Your transaction data will be ready to be downloaded.
- Select where you would like the data to be placed and choose save.
- Import the data to the financial program of your choice.
- Sit back and say, "That wasn’t very hard!"
Note: Only transactions available in your statement history can be exported.
Click on the Search button to select a specific date-range outside of the default available dates.
Quicken and QuickBooks
There are two methods to import your data into Quicken or QuickBooks:
(Please note the information presented here is a guideline; methods may vary slightly depending on version and/or your choice of browser. The Quickbooks .qbo file format and the Quicken .qfx file format are available for your download. Compatibility with your Intuit software will depend on your version and operating software. For complete details please refer to your Quicken or QuickBooks help files).
I. If you elected to save your export file to your local computer, then follow these steps:
- Open your installed version of Quicken or QuickBooks.
- From the “File” command, choose “Find Quicken Files”.
- Navigate to your downloaded file (default is generally export.qfx).
- Once your files are selected, choose “open” and Quicken will handle the rest.
II. A slightly easier import method exists and its function is browser-dependent.
If you use the latest version of Mozilla FireFox, once you have selected to export your data from Online Banking, you will be presented with a Dialog Box. Note the default “open with” option states “Quicken Launcher.” We suggest you choose this option and check off the “Do This Automatically” selection, then click “OK.” This will automatically open your Quicken application for this transaction (and subsequent imports), and begin the import process. Once in Quicken refer to your user manual for further assistance.
If you use Microsoft® Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or later), once you have selected your export data from Online Banking, you will be presented with a Dialog Box. If you choose the “Open” option then your Quicken application will automatically open and begin the import process. Once in your Quicken application refer to your user manual for further assistance.
MoneyDance by Reilly Technologies runs on nearly any operating system, allowing you to transfer your financial data using the QIF format. MoneyDance will also import your data directly from Quicken or Microsoft® Money. MoneyDance can organize your finances, manage your budget, track your portfolio, or just automatically balance your checkbook.