How to Open an Account
You are just moments away from opening your new account. You must be at least 18 years old and be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien, currently residing in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Connecticut. Before you get started, please be sure to have the following information handy:
- Valid Social Security Number
- U.S. Physical Mailing Address
- Current email address
- Valid driver's license or valid form of identification such as a state ID, military ID or passport
- Credit Card or Debit Card OR
- The routing and account number from your current U.S. financial institution.
Track your progress
You can track your account opening progress with the navigation bar on the left side of your computer screen. The step you are on right now is highlighted and shows you are on “Account Sign-Up.” When you have successfully completed a step, a check mark will appear.
For your protection, your secure application session will automatically time out if there is no activity for 30 minutes. All information will be lost if this occurs.
Click here to start your secure online application.