Royal 50's Club
The Royal 50’s Club provides members with free services, special discounts and unique travel opportunities, when they meet the following criteria:
- Members must be at least 50 years old (Joint accounts -- only one person must meet age requirement)
- Maintain Commerce Bank’s Royal 50's Platinum Checking account
- Maintain a minimum combined balance of $25,000 in any of Commerce Bank's checking, savings, certificates of deposit (CDs), money markets, or IRA accounts.
There are no annual fees or club membership fees.
Royal 50’s Club members enjoy many benefits:
- Discounts at local businesses
- No-fee checking
- Non-Commerce ATM transaction fees are waived*
- Rebate of all U.S. non-Commerce ATM surcharges*
- Free personalized checks
- Free online banking
- Free online bill pay
- Free Person to Person (P2P) payments
- No fees for bank checks, money orders, notary services or signature guarantees
- Earn preferred rates on CDs
- Exclusive access to the 12 Month Royal CD/IRA
- One year free safe deposit box **
- Travel and seminar opportunities – click here for upcoming events
- Refer a friend and receive a $50 credit to your checking account***
- Attend our annual year-end Royal 50's Gala!
Please note that membership is contingent on maintaining a checking account and qualifying balances. If membership is discontinued, accounts will be subject to the standard fees. When using another bank’s ATM, be aware they may impose a surcharge.
For more information, call 800.698.BANK (2265) or email.
Enter the Royal Court
* Previously enrolled Royal 50's clients may have checking accounts other than Platinum Checking and may be subject to ATM fees. Upgrading your account to Royal 50's Platinum Checking is easy: just call, click or visit!
** Annual fee waived for one year on either a 5x5 safe deposit box at our Fenway branch or 3x5 safe deposit box at any of our other locations, or $40 credit applied to another rental for one year.
*** Will be reportable on form 1099