One out of every four personal computers in the United States is infected with some sort of malware. That's nearly 60 million affected computers nationwide.
Commerce Bank is committed to providing its customers a secure Online Banking experience. As such, we have partnered with Trusteer, a global leader in cybercrime prevention solutions, to bring you Rapport online fraud protection software--at no cost to you. Trusteer Rapport works in conjunction with your existing security software, increasing your protection and decreasing your susceptibility to criminal behavior such as account takeover, credential theft, and fraudulent transactions.1
Key benefits of Trusteer Rapport security software:
- Takes only moments to download and install, and begins protecting immediately upon installation2
- Prevents malware and fraudulent websites from stealing your login information
- Identifies websites that might be running phishing scams
- Quickly notifies you of any online threats
- Works with both Windows and Mac on any of the four major browsers
- Complements your existing anti-virus software and firewall to provide an extra layer of protection
- Runs quietly in the background so your computer tasks continue completely uninterrupted
Once installed, a small Trusteer Rapport icon will appear next to your browser’s address bar, changing color to let you know when it's working:
1 Trusteer Rapport does not replace your existing antivirus and/or anti-malware software. You are ultimately responsible for the security of the computer(s) on which you access your Commerce Bank Online Banking account(s). Please consult the Commerce Bank Security Center at www.bankatcommerce.com/security-center.htm for additional information.
2 By downloading and installing Trusteer Rapport security software you agree with all Trusteer terms and conditions. Commerce Bank is not responsible for, nor do we guarantee, the content or services associated with this product. All problems, questions or concerns regarding Trusteer Rapport security software should be directed to email@example.com.